To be a successful sales person, what one IMPORTANT quality must I have?
- You should get into habit of listening to people to understand their business problems rather than with an intention to sell your solutions..You need to gain buyers confidence, then selling will be easy..
- Perseverance and Resilience
You may get 50 nos before you get one yes. And don’t take rejection personally.
- Understand the client’s exact need, clarify if you have doubts, do not assume things and in the end provide the right solution your client wants
- Passion to sell, not all can sell
- a good listener…
- Market Research
- listen to what is not being said out loud
- Be a likable person and be genuinely interested in what your customers have to say.
- Good communication skills are key. You need to be able to listen to what the client are asking for but also be able to communicate with technical people and be able to bridge the gap between the two.
- Be a “proactive listener” – do your homework before the meeting/sales call and then relax and let the customer tell you about their challenges, goals and needs.
- the concept to solve the existing problem and company needs must rime. market research and confidence in what you do.
- You should develop the analytical skill to read your mind of potential customer
- The main trait is good listening …and understands the problems of the customers…never sell a unnecessary product to the customer
- Passion, credibility and Integrity.
- Persistence. Make one more phone call.
- Good knowledge of and a strong belief in the product.
- Think as a buyer.
- Listen customer problem and define how you can solve it!!
- talk less, sale more
Get people excited about the product, get them to do all the talking.
- making the prospect understand that you understand his requirements
- People’s PersonPersonal ability to listen, understand, and connect the dots
- Remembering that it is never just about you!